Understand the information we collect
When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information.
We collect personal information when you interact with us and use our services (the “Services”). Sometimes, this information is provided to us by you – like when you register for the first time and when you make use of our products or get in touch with us. Sometimes third parties or publicly available sources provide us information about you.
Information you may provide to us
- Your personal details, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth;
- Photographic identification and proof of address documents (to carry out due diligence).
- Banking and financial details (to establish the source of funds where a transaction is involved).
Through your use of our Services
- Information about how you interact with our products.
- Information about your online browsing behaviour on the Website, mobile apps, and other content online. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
- Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (such as model, operating system, IP address, browser type, mobile device identifier).
- Recording phone calls – we may monitor or record phone calls with you. We might do this to check that we have carried out your instructions correctly, to resolve queries or issues, for regulatory purposes, to help improve our quality of service, to help us train our staff, or to help detect or prevent fraud or other crimes.
- Information you shared with us voluntarily or else, made public, like social media profiles.
- Other sources of personal data.
Where we provide personalised services, we may use third party data about you.
- Your Twitter, Facebook and other social media feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalisation.
- Data received from our business partners and from other organisations, such as specialist companies providing verification services, credit reference agencies, and fraud prevention agencies.
- Publicly available sources, like postcode lookup.
- Information about third parties
If you give us personal information about someone else then you should not do so without their permission. Where information is provided by you about someone else, or someone else discloses information about you, it may be added to any personal information that is already held by us and it will be used in the ways described in this Privacy Notice. This list of personal data types collected by us is not exhaustive and further information may be requested from you when we considers it fair and necessary to do so.
- Special categories of data
- Personal data collected by us may include data revealing health (responsible gambling related).
- We have in place additional measures to protect your sensitive personal data and its confidentiality