FAQ & Help
How much can you win
You win when you are more accurate in your predictions than the site index. In that case, you can million double your bet if you are good. This is because the profit increases exponentially with each round.
The payout is calculated as follows
The percentage you beat the index, multiplied by the total value of your CFD multiplied by the number of rounds you participate.
You buy your CFD before the first round. You pay 1,000 Viridi, which is 10 percent of the real value. Your CFD's real value is 10,000 Viridi, which is the value the profit is calculated on. Your CFD applies to the English Premier League with 38 rounds. You are 15 percent above the Site Index after the last round. Your CFD expires, so what's the current value?
Calculate as follows
|Round||Profit||CFD Value||Above Index|
|1||11 500||10 000||15%|
|2||13 225||11 500||15%|
|3||15 208||13 225||15%|
|4||17 490||15 208||15%|
|38||2 025 433||1 761 246||15%|
How CFD Betting works
You select a serie, arrange the table, predict the matches. If you beat the index you will make money. It's all against everyone, no mysteries or secrets. It's purely mathematical. Beat the average and you will win. How much you earn depends on how much better you are than the index!
Predict the results in each round and maximize the chance to win big in your CFD. Every correct prediction counts in the end.
How to buy your CFD
- 1. Click Buy CFD in the menu or » HERE «
2. Select serie
Note! You can buy as many CFDs in the same serie as you like
3. Arrange the serie table
According to how you think the table will look after the last match in the final round.
4. Predict the individual matches
You do not have to play all the matches immediately. Every match can be played single, half and fully covered.
You can play a match up to 1 hour before the start.
You can always change results in matches that have at least 1 hour left until the start.
Why the cryptocurrency Viridi?
The combination of CFD and betting is a completely new product. It would be very difficult to allow fiat currency transactions. People from all over the world are investing in this. Currency changes, time zones, exchange rates and much more would be too cumbersome and risky. Absolutely not financially defensible. The solution of using cryptocurrency benefits all parties.
What you buy and how you make money
You pay only 10 percent of the real value of your CFD. The Index change with every match and are based on everyone elses CFD:s. Arrange the table as you think it will end when the last match is played in the final round. In step two, you predict how each match ends, with 1, X or 2. These two parameters affect your CFD. If your accuracy is better than the index, you make money. The higher up, the more you earn. After each match in every league, you can follow a chart of how your CFD is doing.
What does it cost
You pay only 10 percent of the value of your CFD. But, all profits you make on your CFD is based on 100 percent of the value. This means that you are granted a loan of the remaining 90 percent. On the loan, you pay an annual interest rate of 5 percent. Because a CFD always expires within a year, ie a football season, you never pay the full interest amount. In order for you to never notice the loan, a micro-installment is made automatically every day (the value of CFD x 5% / 365 days).
Is there any risk
For every point the percentage of the instrument moves in your favour, you gain multiples of the value of the CFD you have bought or sold. For every point the percentage moves against you, you will make a loss.
Betting and making money is always a risk. Unlike all other betting sites, you only risk 10 percent of your bet on CFDs. But if you win, you win 100 percent. In other words, you also win on the money you did not risk. But remember, as with all CFD trading, you have coverage of a maximum of 10 percent, ie. your actual payment, below the index. Then your CFD risks ceasing. This can happen, for example, if there are large fluctuations in the table at some point during the season, teams winning or losing that you did not predict. If you think this is only temporary, you can avoid ending your CFD by paying an additional 10 percent of the value of your CFD. Then your loan-to-value ratio is 80 percent and you have coverage to go 20 percent below the index.
This is how CFD works
Contract For Differences (CFD) gives investors the opportunity to take advantage of movements in accuracy of predicting results. It is a relatively simple calculation of the prediction's movement between entry and exit. It only calculates the change without regard to how accurate accuracy you achieve. This is achieved through an agreement between customer and broker and does not use any stock, currency, commodity or futures exchange. Trading CFDs offers several major benefits that have increased the huge popularity of the instruments over the last decade.